JBLM Airport Shuttle
Our shuttle service is owned and run by veterans. We believe in supporting our military. Our shuttle service provides a high-quality and friendly airport shuttle service for eight locations on JBLM Lewis and JBLM McChord. JBLM is a U.S. military installation home to I Corps and 62d Airlift Wing located 9.1 miles south-southwest of Tacoma, Washington under the jurisdiction of the United States Army Joint Base Headquarters, Joint Base Lewis–McChord.
Our Airport Shuttle
- We provide 9 daily trips to/from Ft. Lewis, Madigan Hospital and McChord Field from eight convenient locations at low, low fares.
- We offer an eleven or twenty-one passenger van service to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on every trip.
- We offer commuter fares for frequent travelers. Call our office and ask about commuter fares to learn details.
- We do not provide services on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- We are a scheduled service, which means we are regulated to run at certain times. This allows us to keep our costs down and pass these savings to our passengers.
Special airport trips or charters for small groups up to twenty-nine passengers can be arranged for trips to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport or elsewhere in western Washington State. Additional information can be obtained by calling our office during normal business hours. Rates are dependent on amount of time reserved and size of bus/van.
- Chartered or Special Airport trip for small groups of up to twenty-nine passengers.
- Transportation can be arranged for trips to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport or elsewhere within the Puget Sound area.
- Arrange for door-to-door pick-up and delivery by an 11 passenger van or a 21, 24 or 29 passenger mini-bus at a time and place that you select.
- Please make your charter reservations no sooner than one week prior to charter date.
Information and Reservations
Call (360) 876-1737 or click here to make a reservation online