Bremerton-Kitsap Airporter, Inc.™ was founded on October 10th, 1979 by current owner Richard E.Asche. Fort Lewis, Madigan Hospital and McChord AFB were added to our authorized routes of service in June of 1984. In March 2016 a total of 3.57 million passengers have been carried since the company’s origin and nearly 1.5 million miles are driven by the company busses and vans each year.
We extend our thanks to the many loyal and repeat customers who, over the years, have spread the word, and contributed greatly to our success. Our well trained dispatchers, courteous drivers, and office staff look forward to serving you for years to come.
- Providing service from nine convenient locations on the Kitsap Penninsula.
- 21 Scheduled daily trips to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
- Maximum 21 – 29 passenger busses on every trip.
- Are you a frequent traveler? Call our office and ask about commuter fares.
- Limited service on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
JBLM Lewis / McChord Service
- Providing 9 daily trips to/from Ft. Lewis, Madigan Hospital and McChord AFB from eight convenient locations.
- Eleven or twenty-one passenger van service to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on every trip.
- If you travel often, call our office and ask about commuter fares.
- No service on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
Special airport trips or charters for small groups up to twenty-nine passengers can be arranged for trips to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport or elsewhere in western Washington State. Additional information can be obtained by calling our office during normal business hours. Rates dependent on time in use and size of bus/van.
- Chartered or Special Airport trip for small groups of up to twenty-nine passengers.
- Transportation can be arranged for trips to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport or elsewhere within the Puget Sound area.
- Arrange for door-to-door pick-up and delivery by an eleven passenger van or a 21, 24 or 29 passenger mini-bus at a time and place that you select.
- Please make your charter reservations no sooner than one week prior to charter date.
For more information and reservations please call (360) 876-1737